New Haven 828 is pleased to present a...
November 13, 2008
"Not one person who comes through your door comes haphazardly. By sending that guest to you, God is giving you the privilege of cooperating with Him to move someone forward in their journey toward Jesus." -Nelson Searcy*
* Nelson Searcy is the lead pastor of The Journey Church, New York, New York and author of "Fusion- turning first-time guests into fully developing church members"
Every first-time guest who enters your doors will leave with impressions of you, your church, and the God you serve! Make them the BEST of impressions!
1. Why a church needs a Guest System in place
2. Preparing the house of God for Guest Arrivals
3. The power of the first 7 minutes of contact
4. Being sensitive to your Guest's experience
5. Making sure your Guests leave blessed!
6. What you need from Guests and how best to get it
7. Follow-up Communication with Guests
8. What to do when Guests come back a second and third time
9. How to keep score (i.e., track progress)
With Nelson Searcy's blessings, join two of his Pastoral Coaching Alumni, Todd Foster (Church on the Rock, New Haven) and Rick Rocco (Frontline Christian Church, Hamden), as they share from their knowledge and personal experiences.
When: Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:30-8:30 PM
Where: Church on the Rock 95 Hamilton Street New Haven, CT. 06511
Cost: Free of Charge
Who is Invited? Pastors and/or their appointed representatives
RSVP to Todd Foster Phone: 203-498-2687, x12 Fax: 203-773-9033 E-mail: email@example.com